Friday, May 6, 2011

Conclusion to My Essay on Craft

               In conclusion with the midst of answering my question of my whole essay of "Why is craft not considered art?" I have came to realize that everyone has their own opinion in this case. I have always throughout my essay stated that my craft is considered art to me and it may not to other artist. Yeah most craft are considered as just functional objects but there is more to this theory. What I plan to add to my artwork is maybe like metal present to go along with the theme. I would change too much because I feel that I did go into the direction that I wanted.I just did not has much time as I planned but I will be adding additional textures and like the presents that I stated that  will add. The process was actually not a hard process at all it was actually a little easy once getting started but I did run nto trouble. The thing is using a jewelers sawblade to cut out my shapes and also used a hammer to make rivets. Taking the class really had a toll on me which has made this my new craft. This art piece actually did go the way that I wanted as planned but like I stated I wish I had more time to add more to my artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment