Friday, April 29, 2011

Literature Review for The Crafts as Fine Art

The reference I used was a craft book and I did decide to also use an encyclopedia. Both books actually worked for me and I just decided to use them. The key terms that I will use are crafts, artwork,art, and I will also use many other key terms in which to describe in terms of my metal work. The references that I have chose I think will help my essay because they will give the information and the help in order to get a better understanding into understand craft even though I do craft myself.I think that I could get the inside on craft and its properties. The images that I will use I am actually working on 2 metal projects that will be posted. I will also pull up at least 3 more images on different types of mediums which are crafts.The artworks I think I will use as of right now will maybe be my own because I think I could better understand and able to explain because i consider my work as art. I also, think that I could better relate and explain my metal pieces. The medium I chose is lke stated before that I will analyze more is metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment